Rugby league pundit John Kear was the guest at the Grosvenor Club this weekend.
The face of rugby league gave a talk and took questions from members of the club and rugby league fans, including players from the local side Beverley ARLC.
Ian Pollard a committee member with Beverley ARLC said it was a top evening and great to meet John Kear in person.
- Young Readers In Beverley Can Enjoy Festive Events In East Yorkshire
- A Charity Sporting Dinner Has Raised Over £2000
- Liam Rosenior Is Hull City’s Best Chance Of Getting Back Into The Premier League
- Uninsured Drivers Targeted By National Operation
- Become An Antibiotic Guardian In Hull And East Riding Of Yorkshire