Niki Clappison, owner of the Barn House explains:
“The bar team have spent time recently with a Mixologist who herself trained in a New York bar.”
There is an art to mixology, it is not about measuring the spirits and the mixers, it involves tipping the bottle and counting for a number of seconds to ensure the pourer delivers the correct amount of each ingredient into the shaker.
“We are using excellent quality mixers and I have a creative team at the Barn House both in the kitchen and in the bar who are making some incredible cocktails and even some cocktail inspired cakes which are already proving popular with our customers.”
Customers old and new are welcome to come along, relax and experience a taste of the cosmopolitan life in the heart of East Yorkshire’s countryside.
For more information about the next cocktail night please call the Barn House, please visit www.barnhousewalkington.co.uk or call 01482 880542.
- Beverley Joint Youth Partnership Event To Be Hosted At Leisure Centre
- Treasure House To Get Makeover and Be Re-Named Beverley Hub
- Go On A LEGO Minifigure Hunt At Popular Brick City Exhibition
- Prominent Business Leader Tours Medical Facility As Part Of Prize
- Safer Roads Humber Urge Motorists To ‘Share The Road’