Beverley Rugby Club hosted their Ladies Day event this weekend, which saw the club house transformed into a pink palace as the women took over the bar.
The event was used to raise money for other good causes with plenty of champagne being drunk while they got to watch the lads play who were making their first appearance at home for the Beavers since clinching the championship last weekend.
- GP Practices Urge Patients To Understand Change, Amidst Busiest Winter On Record
- Pepperells Solicitors Invest In Life Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Take Time Out And Reconnect On Brew Monday
- Citizens Advice Hull & East Riding Seek Volunteers
- Primary School Learning Resource Launched About Japanese Toys, Arts And Crafts