One Love, a night of music held at Armstrongs Social Club has raised thousands of pounds for charity.
The event which was organised by Tom Guthrie raise over £2,000 – a figure that will be match by the UK Government.
Money raised will be used to help support the aid work being conducted to support the Syrian Refugee Crisis.
Photos by Jess Warsap
- Enjoy Tea and Cake At Beverley Building Society’s Jubilee Tea Party
- Top Ways To Educate Entrepreneurs On How To Start A Business In Today’s Age
- Hundreds Attend Molescroft Beverley Petanque Club Open Day
- Walk And Drink Wine For A Good Cause In Support Of Local Hospice
- Residents Efforts Acknowledged With Molescroft Millennium Award