Retired players from local football clubs came together for a reunion at Hodgsons Pub where they spent the evening catching up and reminiscing about the days they blessed the playing fields around Beverley with their silky skills.
Landlord of Hodgsons Pub Keith Jenkins was thrilled with how the evening went and hoped it could be repeated in the future.
- Young Readers In Beverley Can Enjoy Festive Events In East Yorkshire
- A Charity Sporting Dinner Has Raised Over £2000
- Liam Rosenior Is Hull City’s Best Chance Of Getting Back Into The Premier League
- Uninsured Drivers Targeted By National Operation
- Become An Antibiotic Guardian In Hull And East Riding Of Yorkshire