A good turnout enjoyed a unique evening at Molescroft Pavilion while raising funds for Kickstart TYACS and The Brink KickstartTYACS.
The night featured live music, food and drinks all of which took place inside a series of giant tents provided by BOUTIPI.
Ali Crompton who organised event said;
“This has been a good event, we put together with the help of social media and I think it is has worked well. We have had a great night the and the venue looks amazing.”
Today (Sunday) will see the second of events take place at the Molescroft Pavilion for the giant community picnic taking place this afternoon.
- Beverley Treasure House Presents An Artist’s Talk Entitled ‘Home Is So Sad’
- The Role of Teacher Feedback in Enhancing Student Learning
- The Best Bingo Halls To Visit In The UK
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire