Over 20 Teams To Take Part In Beverley Town FC Golf Day

July 20, 2011

Beverley Town Football Club are running their fund raising golf day again this year, and interest has far exceeded expectations. On Sunday 31st July over 20 teams will compete in teams of four at Hornsea Golf Club, one of the regions premier Golf Clubs. The day provides both footballers and golfers the opportunity to come together to raise much needed funds for Beverley Town Football Club, one of the Towns…


FirstBuy Housing Scheme In The East Riding

July 12, 2011

House builders developing properties in the East Riding have signed up to the Government’s FirstBuy scheme, designed to help first-time buyers’ purchase newly built properties. The scheme works by the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) and the house builders loaning a total of 20 per cent of the property price, meaning purchasers only have to make up the other 80 per cent from savings and a mortgage to buy a…