A fund raising event organised by the Cherry Tree Community Association has raised over £1800.
Held at the Humber Keel Tavern last Saturday the night raised a grand total of £1,873.40 through the sale of tickets and a raffle.
Jo Ramsay of the Cherry Tree Community Association said;
“We would like to say a massive thank you to all the community who helped raise this amount, its staggering.”
Money raised at the event will be put towards the cost of purchasing a defibrillator for the community.
- Student From Bishop Burton Wins BTEC Land-Based Learner Of The Year Award
- Turkish Trip Can Restore Confidence For Hull City
- MP Becomes Honorary President Of Royal British Legion Beverley Branch
- It’s The Season Of Vintage Clothing At Poorboy Boutique In Flemingate This Christmas
- Beverley Business Owner Calls On East Yorkshire Residents To Buy Local