Levent Demirkazik celebrated his 50th birthday at the Beverley Memorial Hall with all guests arriving in fancy dress ranging from Catwoman to Shrek to Cowboys to Marilyn Monroe.
There was also a live performance from the Casablanca Boys along with a Yorkshire Party Booth for guests to take as many pictures as they pleased throughout the night and a surprise visit from family who flew in all the way from Turkey.
By Jess Warsap
- Groundbreaking Dual Career Scheme Accredited At Bishop Burton College
- Beverley Racecourse In East Yorkshire Ranked In Top Ten
- East Yorkshire Businesses Face Uncertain Future According To Libdems
- Trader Retires After Almost Six Decades Trading In Beverley East Yorkshire
- MP Calls For East Yorkshire Rail Crossing To Be Reopened