Frank Clarkson celebrated his 50th birthday and also his retirement from the Fire Brigade with a private party at the Akash Indian Restaurant.
Former colleagues of Frank travelled from Birmingham and London to be with him on the night.
Manageress Annie Roche said;
“We have been here since July 1993 so we are due a refit, we hope to be re-open in three to four weeks.”
“I am sure our loyal customers and new customers will love the newly designed restaurant.”
- Goole Win East Yorkshire Rugby Derby Against Beverley
- Fund Set Up To Help Groups Support Struggling Families
- Beverley Town Manager Pleased To ‘Tick Off’ First Home Win
- Announcing Westwood FC Beverley’s Newest Football Club
- Series Of Events To Be Hosted In East Yorkshire Including At Beverley Library