Frank Clarkson celebrated his 50th birthday and also his retirement from the Fire Brigade with a private party at the Akash Indian Restaurant.
Former colleagues of Frank travelled from Birmingham and London to be with him on the night.
Guests enjoyed drinks and also a curry in one of Beverley’s longest established Indian restaurants which will now close from Sunday 19th February for month as it under goes a complete refit.
Manageress Annie Roche said;
“We have been here since July 1993 so we are due a refit, we hope to be re-open in three to four weeks.”
“I am sure our loyal customers and new customers will love the newly designed restaurant.”
- Beverley Joint Youth Partnership Event To Be Hosted At Leisure Centre
- Treasure House To Get Makeover and Be Re-Named Beverley Hub
- Go On A LEGO Minifigure Hunt At Popular Brick City Exhibition
- Prominent Business Leader Tours Medical Facility As Part Of Prize
- Safer Roads Humber Urge Motorists To ‘Share The Road’