Beverley Minster hosted a Willy Wonka themed Youth Café for 250 young people in Beverley Minster on Friday night. The stage resembled a chocolate factory will strawberry scented smoke effects and giant sweets.
The Youth Cafe is in its sixth year and has seen over 10,000 young people through its doors since ot began. Beverley Minster is committed to serving the local community and particularly its young people.
For more information about future events contact Lee Kirkby 01482 868540 or visit www.bevminyouthcafe.co.uk
- Yorkshire Bus Services Improved And Protected With More Than £11 Million
- Beverley Will Host Five Days Of Christmas Markets
- Road And Path Improvement Scheme Will Begin In Beverley
- Uber Or Taxi? Which Route To Take To The Number One Side Hustle
- Mobile Payments: Pros and Challenges in Online Transactions