The Friends of Longcroft School (FOLS) will be holding a Zumba-thon on Sunday 13th October to raise funds for the school.
Cath Bunn, Chair of FOLS, explained: “This will be an entertaining activity that families can take part in together. With only couple of month to go until the big festival meals at Christmas, it’s the perfect way to get fit and have fun at the same time.”
The event takes place at Longcroft Upper School in the theatre, from 10:00am to 12:00pm, with a ticket price of £5 per person, available on the door. However, younger students in Years 7 and 8 can take part between 9:30am and 10:00am for just £2.
All money raised will go towards supporting additional equipment and opportunities to enhance the education of Longcroft students.
For more information email email@example.com.
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Volunteers For Their Vital Support
- Beverley & East Riding Golf Club Donate Thousands To NHS Trust
- Shape Up For Summer – Get Active And Improve Your Health And Wellbeing
- Students Showcase Their Work As End of Year Fashion Show Hits The Catwalk
- First Puffins Unveiled As Part Of East Yorkshire Animal Sculpture Trail