The Beverley Power Walking Group is meeting at Beverley Leisure Centre every Wednesday evening at 6pm for a brisk one hour route around the beautiful countryside.
The group is run by volunteers who meet up every week for some exercise and fresh air.
If you would like more information contact Sam James on 07881 843197 or turn up and meet the ladies at the front doors of the complex.
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results