Anna Ward, dressed as a Lion Tamer, celebrated her birthday with a fancy dress polo match.
Anna, who turned 28, has been a member of Beverley Polo Club for around a year and keeps five horses at the livery.
She was joined by fellow members of the Beverley Polo Club that were also dressed in some crazy outfits and Miss Hull Jessie Palmer, who despite being scared around horses plucked up the courage to mount one.
There was a serious point to the match, the club used the game to help prepare for the Ascot Ladies Nationals to be held in London on 7th and 8th July.
- Beverley Treasure House Presents An Artist’s Talk Entitled ‘Home Is So Sad’
- The Role of Teacher Feedback in Enhancing Student Learning
- The Best Bingo Halls To Visit In The UK
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire