Anna Ward, dressed as a Lion Tamer, celebrated her birthday with a fancy dress polo match.
Anna, who turned 28, has been a member of Beverley Polo Club for around a year and keeps five horses at the livery.
She was joined by fellow members of the Beverley Polo Club that were also dressed in some crazy outfits and Miss Hull Jessie Palmer, who despite being scared around horses plucked up the courage to mount one.
There was a serious point to the match, the club used the game to help prepare for the Ascot Ladies Nationals to be held in London on 7th and 8th July.
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results