Anna Ward, dressed as a Lion Tamer, celebrated her birthday with a fancy dress polo match.
Anna, who turned 28, has been a member of Beverley Polo Club for around a year and keeps five horses at the livery.
She was joined by fellow members of the Beverley Polo Club that were also dressed in some crazy outfits and Miss Hull Jessie Palmer, who despite being scared around horses plucked up the courage to mount one.
- Midweek Football Returns To East Yorkshire As Beverley Host Hallam
- East Yorkshire Has A New Archaeology Exhibition At The Beverley Treasure House
- Huddersfield Win In East Yorkshire As Beverley Beaten At Home
- National Customer Service Week At East Riding Leisure
- Boxing Club In Beverley Host Third Major Event In East Yorkshire