Anna Ward, dressed as a Lion Tamer, celebrated her birthday with a fancy dress polo match.
Anna, who turned 28, has been a member of Beverley Polo Club for around a year and keeps five horses at the livery.
She was joined by fellow members of the Beverley Polo Club that were also dressed in some crazy outfits and Miss Hull Jessie Palmer, who despite being scared around horses plucked up the courage to mount one.
There was a serious point to the match, the club used the game to help prepare for the Ascot Ladies Nationals to be held in London on 7th and 8th July.
- Goole Win East Yorkshire Rugby Derby Against Beverley
- Fund Set Up To Help Groups Support Struggling Families
- Beverley Town Manager Pleased To ‘Tick Off’ First Home Win
- Announcing Westwood FC Beverley’s Newest Football Club
- Series Of Events To Be Hosted In East Yorkshire Including At Beverley Library