The Friends of Longcroft School held a Olympic themed Casino Night at the Beverley Arms Hotel raising over £1000.
Sheenagh Rollison who was organising her last major function before she relinquishes her role as chair, which she has held for 5 years was nearly speechless at the success of the night.
Attended by 50 people the Casino tables were operated by the Beverley Lions with several local business’s lending their support through the donation of prizes.
Congratulations went to Fiona Ives who won the bronze medal, Julia Cook the silver and Glyn Lockyer, our Gold medallist, who walked away with flowers donated by Garton’s florist, champagne donated by Di Roberts, for the most casino chips won.
“The Beverley Arms” provided a delicious buffet of chicken curry, beef or vegetable lasagne plus rice and chips. Many people went for seconds!
Funds were raised through ticket sales and an auction that featured prizes that included a Limited edition box canvass by donated by Caroline Shotton, vouchers for Lee Garden Restaurant, Panizzi, Slaters, DeLacy Spa, Meadow Studios and many more.
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results