The Friends of Longcroft School held a Olympic themed Casino Night at the Beverley Arms Hotel raising over £1000.
Sheenagh Rollison who was organising her last major function before she relinquishes her role as chair, which she has held for 5 years was nearly speechless at the success of the night.
Congratulations went to Fiona Ives who won the bronze medal, Julia Cook the silver and Glyn Lockyer, our Gold medallist, who walked away with flowers donated by Garton’s florist, champagne donated by Di Roberts, for the most casino chips won.
“The Beverley Arms” provided a delicious buffet of chicken curry, beef or vegetable lasagne plus rice and chips. Many people went for seconds!
Funds were raised through ticket sales and an auction that featured prizes that included a Limited edition box canvass by donated by Caroline Shotton, vouchers for Lee Garden Restaurant, Panizzi, Slaters, DeLacy Spa, Meadow Studios and many more.
- Beverley Beat West Leeds In East Yorkshire To Climb The Table
- Bishop Burton Invites Engineers To Consider Teaching As A Career Path
- Young Readers In Beverley Can Enjoy Festive Events In East Yorkshire
- A Charity Sporting Dinner Has Raised Over £2000
- Liam Rosenior Is Hull City’s Best Chance Of Getting Back Into The Premier League