It is with great pleasure that The Fairy Godmothers are providing a gown for Miss Hannah Hunter, to wear in the Miss Community Pageant. The Pageant will take place on the 24th September at the Black Lounge Bar Huddersfield.
The finalists have had to raise money for Cancer research and a charity of their choice. Hannah, this year’s Miss Flintshire who now lives in Beverley and is attending Bishop Burton College decided to raise money for The Hospice of the Good Shepherd a charity her uncle who tragically died earlier this year supported.
We liked the sound of this pageant as it is community based, and the girls have to prove they are more than just a pretty face said Janette Clennett Owner of The Fairy Godmothers on Ladygate Beverley .
Hannah had her choice of gowns from The Fairy Godmothers and eventually decided on this show stopping green and black mermaid line gown.
The Fairy Godmothers have a stunning new collection of evening gowns arriving any day and are adding to their extensive collection of wedding dresses along with a new line of party dresses starting from only £32.00.
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery