Thirty thousand copies of the guide, produced by Visit Hull & East Yorkshire (VHEY), are available for free at tourist information centres nationally.
It can also be viewed and requested online at www.visitbrid.com
Councillor Shaun Horton, the portfolio holder for tourism, culture and leisure at East Riding of Yorkshire Council, said:
“From Bridlington to Spurn Point, our outstanding East Yorkshire coast offers breath-taking beaches, fascinating history, colourful character and beautiful scenery. So it’s no wonder thousands of visitors flock to it every year.”
The guide also suggests coastal adventures at attractions such as Flamborough Living Seas Centre, RSPB Bempton Cliffs, Spurn Point and Hornsea Mere.
It also promotes the area as a great place for walking, cycling, horse riding, beach sports and golf.
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First