The Beal family have donated half of the money required to purchase a new lifeboat for Withernsea with the remainder to be raised by charity.
Afternoon tea was made and served for 80 ladies by a trusted team of volunteers . It was a great success for Nicky Brown and Jean Robinson who will continue to support the cause with future events.
- Beverley Joint Youth Partnership Event To Be Hosted At Leisure Centre
- Treasure House To Get Makeover and Be Re-Named Beverley Hub
- Go On A LEGO Minifigure Hunt At Popular Brick City Exhibition
- Prominent Business Leader Tours Medical Facility As Part Of Prize
- Safer Roads Humber Urge Motorists To ‘Share The Road’