Enjoyable and developmental FA Skills football coaching sessions for all abilities, aged 5 – 11 years return to Beverley this Easter.
The sessions that take place at Longcroft School Sports Hall on Tuesday 7th April 10:00 – 2:00 are run by CRB checked, first aid and age appropriate qualified FA Coaches.
Sessions are perfect for children who want to develop and also if they just want to have some fun duri0ng the school holidays.
To book your place send a text message to Kristan Hoskins on 07931127375 with ‘Longcroft’ child name, D.O.B, medical info and contact details.
Sessions are priced at priced at £8 per child and needs to be paid on the day. Children will also need to bring drinks and packed lunch.
Places are limited on a first come first served basis.
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery