The Script, an Irish pop band from Dublin performed a string of hits to a lively bunch of fans who had a cracking night out.
Sarah Gregory, from Walkington said;
“It was great good mix of songs old and new. The Spa is a great venue right on our doorstep and The Script seemed to enjoy it too.”
“It was amazing, Danny O’Donoghue sounded better live than he does on CD!”
The Script will be making their next live appearance at Weston Park, Staffordshire at V Festival in August.
- Yorkshire Bus Services Improved And Protected With More Than £11 Million
- Beverley Will Host Five Days Of Christmas Markets
- Road And Path Improvement Scheme Will Begin In Beverley
- Uber Or Taxi? Which Route To Take To The Number One Side Hustle
- Mobile Payments: Pros and Challenges in Online Transactions