A packed Armstrongs Social Club had Pie & Pea Supper and a disco with a 60s theme.
The night was held in memory of Adrian Healey, who sadly passed away from Leukaemia three years ago and used to raise funds for the charity Leukaemia Research.
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results