A packed Armstrongs Social Club had Pie & Pea Supper and a disco with a 60s theme.
The night was held in memory of Adrian Healey, who sadly passed away from Leukaemia three years ago and used to raise funds for the charity Leukaemia Research.
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit