Andrew and Rogers Optometrists enjoyed an evening with customers and friends following their relocation at their all-new store in Beverley.
The Mayor of Beverley Margaret Pinder officially opened the North Bar Within store addressing the people who had gathered.
Andrew and Rogers Optometrists have been trading in Beverley for over 15 years and have a reputation for retailing high-quality eye wear, contact lenses and professional eye care services, including colourimeter testing for dyslexia.
For more information about the Andrew & Rogers Optometrists renovated their new building click here.
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results