The Beaver Pub hosted a successful Open Mic Night on Tuesday evening.
Jointly organised by Graeme Jones, Rob Lever and Sam Oxley close to £200 was raised on the night for Cancer Research UK.
A number of local artists took to the stage to entertain a packed Beaver Pub.
Graeme simply said, “It was a hell of a night.”
- Law Firm Donates Hundreds Of Christmas Meals To Families In Food Poverty
- Return Of The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market To Beverley
- Tesco Beverley Issues More Grants To Community Projects In East Yorkshire
- Beverley Film Society Presents Riders Of Justice In December
- East Riding Libraries Launch A Competition For Festive Christmas Jumpers