Beverley Rugby club held their annual fund-raising dinner at the KC Stadium.
Over 200 people attended the dinner including the club’s key sponsors VIP Communications.
Entertainment was provided by comedian Brendan Healy and guest speaker Steve Daley, a former professional footballer.
The club raised £2,800 on the night; next year’s event will take place at the same venue on September 12th.
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Volunteers For Their Vital Support
- Beverley & East Riding Golf Club Donate Thousands To NHS Trust
- Shape Up For Summer – Get Active And Improve Your Health And Wellbeing
- Students Showcase Their Work As End of Year Fashion Show Hits The Catwalk
- First Puffins Unveiled As Part Of East Yorkshire Animal Sculpture Trail