Beverley Rugby club held their annual fund-raising dinner at the KC Stadium.
Over 200 people attended the dinner including the club’s key sponsors VIP Communications.
Entertainment was provided by comedian Brendan Healy and guest speaker Steve Daley, a former professional footballer.
The club raised £2,800 on the night; next year’s event will take place at the same venue on September 12th.
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit