Tribfeast 2012 is well under way at its new home 27 miles outside of Beverley at Sledmere House.
Friday saw the start of the Europe’s biggest tribute band music festival with acts that included Musest.
Saturday will see some of the main acts of the weekend tribute festival when acts that include, Kazabian, Black Eyed Peaz and The Bohemians take to the stage.
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit