Beverley RUFC kick-off their new season with a home friendly match against Scunthorpe on Saturday at Beaver Park Kick-off 3.00.p.m.
Training has been going fairly well during the past month and most of last season’s squad have remained at the club. In addition there are several useful looking additions and head coach Anthony Posa is cautiously optimistic at prospects for the coming season.
He said yesterday,
“If we can avoid the serious injuries that we suffered last season, and continue to play the way we did from Christmas to May earlier this year, I am sure that we will do well in what is sure to be a tough competitive league.”
“We still need to strengthen the squad in one or two areas, but our returning long term injured such as James McKay, Matty Adams and Gavin Gibson will all help in that regard.”
“Although several first team candidates will be absent through holidays and injuries, no doubt Scunthorpe will be in a similar position and the game should give me a good indication of where we need to be .”
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results