Friday night in Beverley may have been wet affair but there were few people who ventured out to a enjoy a few drinks and some music at Casa Bar.
Casa Bar which has recently reopened is hoping the promise swanky cocktails coupled with live entertainment will once again tempt party goers into the Wednesday Market night spot.
On Friday, however, it was Rick Roberts, who provided the best entertainment of the evening as he tried his hands at the fine art making a cocktail, let just say it is a good job he is a top hairdresser!
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery