Local man Paul Deadman is undertaking a ten day, 400km, cycle in searing heats and humidity from Vietnam to Cambodia in January 2012. In addition Paul has not ridden a bike for many years and is training intensely.
Why? As well as the personal challenge Paul is raising awareness for the Brittle Bone Society, an organisation close to his heart as his step daughter has this Brittle Bone condition and has suffered many fractures.
Where do you come in? – Fancy a flying experience with CM Aviation? Paul is raffling off a voucher in aid of BBS for a flying experience in an Ex Military and RAF Scottish Aviation Bulldog Aircraft XX695, along with a photo in full flight suit and a briefing.
To be in with a chance simply visit Paul’s just giving account www.justgiving.com/pauldeadman and every pound donated reserves a raffle ticket.
Leave ‘CM Aviation Raffle’ next to your donation and an email address so he can contact the winner.
Reported by Erin Walden
- First Puffins Unveiled As Part Of East Yorkshire Animal Sculpture Trail
- National Quality Standard For Careers Provision Awarded To Bishop Burton College
- Last Chance To Explore Beverley’s Importance To The European Art World
- MP Wants Governance Of Fire and Rescue Service Handed To Tory Crime Commissioner
- Man Captured On CCTV Wanted By Police Following Theft