Commenting on the open day Sally said;
“This event is to encourage potential new members of the club. We want the residents to Beverley to come and have a look around. It is a good opportunity to see what we have to offer the local community.”
The club also boasts a games room featuring full-size snooker tables and smaller more comfortable lounge area.
Grab Yourself A Pint For Just £2 At Armstrongs Social Club Open Day
Sally explained more, she said;
“We have a fantastic function room for all types of events and private functions.”
“Also are through our onsite catering we can provide hot & cold snacks. These will be available from 12.30 to 3PM.”
“Lager and bitter will also be on offer at just £2 a pint for the open afternoon.”
There will be live music from GEORGE England at intervals too during the event. We can also confirm there will be stalls and a tombola.”
“I would like to urge residents to come and meet the team. Also to come along even if they just want to have a nosey around. We can’t wait to meet you all.”
Armstrongs Social Club open day will take place on Saturday 9 March. A free event, doors will open to the public from 12.30 in the afternoon.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way