One of the most well known land marks in the area, the Lord Line building stands, abandoned and derelict in St Andrew’s Dock in Hull.
Over year’s since moving to the area I have been interested in this building and have photographed it many times from the ground, though this time took some shots from above.
Opened in 1949 the Lord Line building was built to serve the fishing industry with the dock, which opened in 1883 eventually being closed in 1975 due to changes in fishing regulations.
- Major Repair Project At Skidby Mill Scheduled To Start
- Hull And East Yorkshire Patients Can Now Access GP Services Online
- Accountancy Acquisition Marks An Exciting Era For Forrester Boyd
- Petrol Station And Business Units To Regenerate Derelict Site
- East Riding Libraries And Customer Services Set To Reopen