The blue and golds will make the trip to face Bentley near Doncaster this Saturday in their second YML Premier Division fixture of the season.
Some players returning from injury and military service have been given run-outs in the ‘A’ team and latest of which was last Tuesday evening.
Head Coach Scott Taylor will name his 18 man squad to travel to South Yorkshire and has a wealth of talent to call upon as players recover from injury.
Jack Howdle should hopefully have overcome a hamstring pull, whilst Jack Humphries has been able to train for the past 3 weeks having been recovering from a broken ankle.
Also, Ryan Watkin made an impressive return in the ‘A’ team scoring and playing 60 minutes despite being jet-lagged after a near 20 hour flight from the Falklands Islands. All three players should be added to the squad.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events