The blue and golds will make the trip to face Bentley near Doncaster this Saturday in their second YML Premier Division fixture of the season.
The coaching team of Scott Taylor, Pat Howdle and Duncan O’Connor have been busy keeping the first team squad fit during a 3 week lay-off.
Some players returning from injury and military service have been given run-outs in the ‘A’ team and latest of which was last Tuesday evening.
Beverley’s ‘A’ team had a very useful workout against Myton Warriors ‘A’ running out 34-14 winners.
Bobby Howdle, Charlie Bardle, Alfie Hart-Fisher, Ryan Watkin, Jamie Cadwellander and Sam Coleman all crossed for tries.
Head Coach Scott Taylor will name his 18 man squad to travel to South Yorkshire and has a wealth of talent to call upon as players recover from injury.
Jack Howdle should hopefully have overcome a hamstring pull, whilst Jack Humphries has been able to train for the past 3 weeks having been recovering from a broken ankle.
Also, Ryan Watkin made an impressive return in the ‘A’ team scoring and playing 60 minutes despite being jet-lagged after a near 20 hour flight from the Falklands Islands. All three players should be added to the squad.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero