East Riding Leisure Beverley are giving local people the chance this summer to take part in swim sessions inspired by the new film, Finding Dory, working alongside Disney, Change4Life and the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA).
The sessions encourage the whole family to swim together and enjoy a dive like Dory, a splash like sea lions Fluke and Rudder, and hiding like friendly octopus Hank in a series of activities based on core swimming skills and Finding Dory storytelling.
The one –hour sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays can be booked in advance, and are open to families of all ages and abilities at East Riding Leisure Beverley from 26 July to 1 September.
“Each session will be a whale of a time! You will be swimming through the reef like Dory and Nemo, and blowing bubbles just like Dory!
“Once you have finished your session, you can enter our competition by taking a photo in front of the Finding Dory stand in the reception area.”
The first 50,000 children across the UK who attend three Finding Dory sessions will also receive a Finding Dory branded swimming bag from their local venue.
(Full terms and conditions are on the ASA website).
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders