Beverley Classic Car Show will take place this month, an event that always seems to bring the best out in the town.
Taking place on Wednesday 22 June the Beverley Midsummer Gathering is organised by East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club and as an event sees the town transformed into a sea of cars.
To become a member of the East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club you need to own a motor vehicle that is more than 15 years old and, which is part of Britain’s motoring heritage.
As a club, they aim to provide and encourage the ownership, preservation, restoration and use of vehicles that form part of the history of the roads in Great Britain.
On Wednesday 22 June between the hours of 6PM and 9.30PM members of the public will get to view the hundreds of cars that club members will put on display.
Club members and anyone who is wanting to take part will need to complete an application form through the club web site as soon as possible as places are limited.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way