For the second week in a row the Blue and Golds will hit the road heading to South Yorkshire to face a side that rooted to the foot of the table.
The Sheffield outfit are so far win-less this season but Pat Howdle’s men can take nothing for granted as they still have a number of absentees due to injuries, work commitments and holidays.
Beverley are currently in fifth place in Yorkshire Division One and now half way through their fixtures have much to play for.
Kick-off is 2.30pm at the Hillsborough Arena.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events