A bun produced by Sugar & Spice Cafe and Coffee Shop were left celebrating after their creation was picked by judges to be the official Beverley Bun.
John Bird who along with Barbara English are organising the Beverley Georgian Festival came up with the idea, and with help of top local Chef David Knowles from the Tickton Grange Hotel they created the competition to find ‘The Beverley Bun’.
A number of people entered but it was An Apricot and Orange Cinnamon bun with flaked almonds on top by Sugar & Spice Cafe that won over the panel of six judges.
It is hoped the Beverley Bun will become a part of the history of the town and be available for many years to come.
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion