Lunchtimes see a range of paninis, soup and hot snacks – all of which are vegetarian. Beverley’s only vegetarian cafe and coffee shop opened its doors in mid June.
The focus on high-quality coffee, and luscious cakes that are just a little bit different from the usual coffee shop range, that include honey walnut cake, almond cake, and peanut butter & choc chip blondies.
The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming with a homely feel. Pop in and treat yourself!
You can contact them on 01482 872000
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play