Lunchtimes see a range of paninis, soup and hot snacks – all of which are vegetarian. Beverley’s only vegetarian cafe and coffee shop opened its doors in mid June.
The focus on high-quality coffee, and luscious cakes that are just a little bit different from the usual coffee shop range, that include honey walnut cake, almond cake, and peanut butter & choc chip blondies.
The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming with a homely feel. Pop in and treat yourself!
You can contact them on 01482 872000
- Man Arrested Following A Collision On Grovehill Road
- Local Women Run Ten Miles In Aid Of The Charity FiND
- Celebrate The Festive Season With East Riding Leisure
- Hidden Histories Of The Humber Bridge To Be Revealed In Exhibition
- Electors Encouraged To Register For Postal Votes To Beat Potential Bad Weather On Election Day