Lunchtimes see a range of paninis, soup and hot snacks – all of which are vegetarian. Beverley’s only vegetarian cafe and coffee shop opened its doors in mid June.
The focus on high-quality coffee, and luscious cakes that are just a little bit different from the usual coffee shop range, that include honey walnut cake, almond cake, and peanut butter & choc chip blondies.
The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming with a homely feel. Pop in and treat yourself!
You can contact them on 01482 872000
- Graham Stuart Visits Beverley Minster Primary School
- Helen Rawdon A Foster Carer From Beverley Receives Her MBE
- Beverley Face Thatto Heath In Cup Quarter Final At The Leisure Centre
- Concert With Beverley-Born Piano Star To Celebrate £25k Refurbishment Of City’s Steinway
- Review Panel Formation Angers Liberal Democrat Councillors