Beverley Minster hosted a Willy Wonka themed Youth Café for 250 young people in Beverley Minster on Friday night. The stage resembled a chocolate factory will strawberry scented smoke effects and giant sweets.
The Youth Cafe is in its sixth year and has seen over 10,000 young people through its doors since ot began. Beverley Minster is committed to serving the local community and particularly its young people.
- Children’s Nurses Egg-stend Their Support For WISHH Charity’s Easter Appeal
- Saturday Market Could Create More Space For Pedestrians In Trial Period
- Work Set To Start On Next Phase Of Beverley Housing Masterplan
- DIY Car Repair: When To Do It & What You Need
- 6 Tips To Take Your Business To The Next Level