Beverley Minster hosted a Willy Wonka themed Youth Café for 250 young people in Beverley Minster on Friday night. The stage resembled a chocolate factory will strawberry scented smoke effects and giant sweets.
The Youth Cafe is in its sixth year and has seen over 10,000 young people through its doors since ot began. Beverley Minster is committed to serving the local community and particularly its young people.
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks