The All Ride adapted cycle scheme in Bridlington will return for 2022.
Running every Friday between 10am and 3pm from Victoria Terrace on Bridlington’s North Promenade, the scheme will restart on Friday, 22 April, with the final session on 28 October.
Each session will be a chance to cycle along the North Promenade in Bridlington on a specially adapted bike, which is designed for those with additional needs and mobility issues. Bikes can be booked out for up to an hour free of charge.
Participants can just turn up on the day or can pre-book by calling 01482 844422.
All Ride is part of East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s Active Coast programme and is run in partnership with R-evolution.
Hanna Moore of R-evolution said:
“We are really excited to get back out onto Bridlington foreshore to engage with the community and provide them with an opportunity to cycle down the wonderfully flat and picturesque promenade.”
“We had some lovely customers over the months in 2021 who were thrilled to be able to try a unique bike that catered to their needs. It is a great scheme to be a part of, and we can’t wait to come back this year!”
Councillor Mike Medini, the portfolio holder for cultural and leisure assets, said:
“All Ride is a brilliant scheme, which can make a huge difference for those taking part. It’s great news that we can bring it back in 2022, as part of Active Coast, and I have no doubt it will prove very popular once again.”
- Barratt Developments Select Yorkshire Air Ambulance As Its Charity Of The Year
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Volunteers For Their Vital Support
- Beverley & East Riding Golf Club Donate Thousands To NHS Trust
- Shape Up For Summer – Get Active And Improve Your Health And Wellbeing
- Students Showcase Their Work As End of Year Fashion Show Hits The Catwalk