East Riding Libraries will be offering half-term fun this February with Storytime and Bounce and Rhyme Sessions for young visitors.
There will be a chance to celebrate Children’s Mental Health Week with special storytime sessions, ‘The Dot’.
Participants can find out what happens when someone shows they believe in you, with a lovely heart-warming story and fun activities as well.
For younger library visitors, there will be a special Bounce and Rhyme Storytime, ‘Calmer Llama’.
This will be an opportunity to find some great tips for children to manage their emotions in this lovely story, and to take part in some fun activities as well.
Librarian Hannah Gibbs said:
“These sessions are always great fun, and also very enjoyable, both for children and their families.”
All the events are free and are held at many East Riding Libraries from 15 to 25 February.
Booking is essential at some venues.
Full details can be found at https://www.eastridinglibraries.co.uk/whats-on/
- Yorkshire Bus Services Improved And Protected With More Than £11 Million
- Beverley Will Host Five Days Of Christmas Markets
- Road And Path Improvement Scheme Will Begin In Beverley
- Uber Or Taxi? Which Route To Take To The Number One Side Hustle
- Mobile Payments: Pros and Challenges in Online Transactions