Beverley Buzz Comedy Club is back next month returning after a short break with more side-splitting acts.
The ever-popular comedy nights are always a bundle of laughs. The line up for the February is certainly keeping up that trend.
Buzz Comedy is the brainchild of John Marshall. He has been bringing laughs to the historic town since 2007.
From their humble beginnings at the now-closed Hodgsons Pub, John’s nights are still pulling in the crowds.
As ever he is looking forward to bringing his acts to Beverley and is confident that regulars will love the line up planned for next month.
Former wrestler and true comedy giant Steffen Peddie headlines, and brings unstoppable laughter to the stage. While is also appearing is raconteur Kevin Dewsbury can mimic most accents and uses this talent to illuminate hilarious true tales.
Lee Kyle serves up silly jokes plus some very clever comedy word-play sketches. Also fast-rising star Pete Phillipson brings observational humour and self-deprecating quips while resident compere is pun specialist Agraman the human Anagram.
The latest show at Beverley Buzz Comedy Club takes place in the Hayward Theatre at Parkway Cinemas, Flemingate Centre, Beverley HU17 0PW on Sunday 2nd February at 7.30pm prompt.
Tickets are £11 (£10) and are available from the on-site box office 01482 968090 or at www. parkwaycinemas.co.uk
- GALLERY : AFC Tickton Bull Dogs Vs East Riding Rangers
- Cherry Tree Community Association Nominated For Kids Count Inspiration Award
- British Army’s First Solar Farm Unveiled at The Defence School of Transport
- Appointment Of New Project Director To Lead Major Heritage Project
- Global Award For Innovative Humber Climate Change Media Series