Beverley Male Voice Choir are hosting a joint concert with Riverside Brass, an ensemble of former professional musicians.
Taking place at Toll Gavel Church on 30 June, the concert will be used to raise funds for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance service.
Beverley Male Voice Choir who have over 50 members have represented the town of Beverley at some of the country’s most prestigious venues, including the Royal Albert Hall, Bridgewater Hall and the MEN Arena.
The group receives support in the form of sponsorship East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Beverley Town Council and the Beverley Lions.
Their latest concert promises to be a night of top quality music when they take to the stage with Riverside Brass which is made up of four trumpets, three trombones, one tuba, one French horn, and a drummer.
Tickets for the event which starts at 7.30PM can be purchased from the Beverley Tourist information Centre located in the Treasure House for just £8.
- GALLERY : Beverley Grammar School & High School Sixth Form Prom
- Stunning Victory For Libdems In East Yorkshire By-Election
- Woman Wanted By Police Following Assault In Beverley
- Calculus A Welcome Addition To Beverley Races Card
- Lost Streams, Pumps and Privies Exhibition To Explore Beverley’s Relationship With Water