After only two months East Yorkshire Motor Services’ new mobile phone app has achieved the coveted 5 star rating on the App Store (and 4.7 stars on Google Play).
Launched on 3 April, by the end of May there had been 6,230 users with over 78,000 sessions and almost 480,000 screen views by local people using the app, and ticket sales have been increasing each week.
Most interestingly, feedback from customers has indicated that the app/mobile tickets are encouraging them to travel more.
As well as offering a range of East Yorkshire and Scarborough and District bus tickets, the app features real time bus information, complete timetables for all EYMS bus services and a comprehensive journey planner.
EYMS Marketing Manager, Claire Robinson, said
“This is a very encouraging start and ticket sales have been increasing each week. We have had many requests from passengers for additional tickets to be added to the app and we will soon be adding even more tickets to help customers travel more easily.
“The fact that several people have told us that it is encouraging them to use the buses more is very good news and of course we hope that will continue”.
- Groundbreaking Dual Career Scheme Accredited At Bishop Burton College
- Beverley Racecourse In East Yorkshire Ranked In Top Ten
- East Yorkshire Businesses Face Uncertain Future According To Libdems
- Trader Retires After Almost Six Decades Trading In Beverley East Yorkshire
- MP Calls For East Yorkshire Rail Crossing To Be Reopened