A quiz held at the Royal Standard has raised £200 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Funds were raised through entry fees and a prize draw which was won by Joe Tattersall.
Organiser of the event Suzie Featherstone is hoping to raise £2,500 for the charity and will be tackling the London Marathon.
Commenting on her plans to tackle the 26 mile course in London she said;
“I am running the marathon to raise awareness and money to hopefully find a cure for this dreadful disease.”
“For the people who know me you will know this is a massive task for me to achieve as I would rather eat chocolate and drink wine instead off exercising.”
To make a donation please visit;
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit