Once formalities were completed at the Market Cross a festive parade led by the Beverley Church Lads and Girls Brigade led the crowds through the streets to lighting up the various trees.
Traditionally thought to officially start the run up to Christmas in the Town, the countdown now begins for Beverley’s final signature event of the year, The Festival of Christmas, that takes place on Sunday 11 December.
Photos from the 2017 Beverley Christmas Lights Swicth On
- National Customer Service Week At East Riding Leisure
- Boxing Club In Beverley Host Third Major Event In East Yorkshire
- Brigg Town Capitalise On Poor Start By Beverley To Inflict First Away Defeat
- East Yorkshire Groups Encouraged To Apply For Funding
- Life Drawing Course In Beverley East Yorkshire Still Has Limited Places