Once formalities were completed at the Market Cross a festive parade led by the Beverley Church Lads and Girls Brigade led the crowds through the streets to lighting up the various trees.
Traditionally thought to officially start the run up to Christmas in the Town, the countdown now begins for Beverley’s final signature event of the year, The Festival of Christmas, that takes place on Sunday 11 December.
Photos from the 2017 Beverley Christmas Lights Swicth On
- Winter Music Festival Stage4Beverley Will Soon Be With Us
- Towns Former Tourism Officer Raymond ‘Ray’ Grange Passes Away
- New ERT Mobile App Brings Theatre to the Outdoors
- Rollits Recruits Highlight Career Path For Local Legal Talent
- How to Feel Like a Beverly Hills Superstar by Playing Superstar Games