Batting first Studley Royal ensured they made it three wins in a row at chilly Norwood Recreation Ground setting Beverley a target of 216 for to win.
Beverley may have fancied their chances of chasing down the total though the loss of early wickets, including opener Olly Grantham who went LBW for a duck soon saw any hopes of win slip away.
Beverley were eventually beaten by 41 runs as they were bowled out for 174 in 46 overs.
Highlight of the day for Beverley was the performance of Jamie Roe who helped himself to wickets an important unbeaten 47.
Beverley return to action next weekend when they welcome Pickering to the Norwood Recreation Ground.
Studley Royal beat Beverley Town by 41 runs
J Roe 47*, D Whitelock 44, A Spence 31
J Roe 3-51
R Mackle 60, D Craven 28, A Mackle 31
W Wray 3-42
- The 5 Most Popular Degrees That Could Help You Boost Desirability To Employers
- World’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm Generates First Power
- Guildhall’s Memory Museum Returns To Beverley East Yorkshire
- Residents Urged To Be Prepared For Possible Flooding – Council On Standby
- Introducing New Evening And Weekend Bus Services In East Riding