On Sunday 8th May 2016 between 10am and 4pm Beverley Vintage, Retro and Handmade Fair will once again welcome visitors from across the region.
This will be the fourth Vintage, Retro and Handmade Fair organised by local events business, Dalton Spire Ltd.
Jane Gough, Director at Dalton Spire Ltd said:
“We are extremely excited about this years event. We have well over 80 exhibitors coming from all over the country, plus a vintage fun fair for the children and a classic and vintage vehicle display.”
“Once again we will have live music from the ever popular ‘Diamond Darlings’ and local business owner, John Hawley, from Hawley’s Antiques of Beverley is in attendance to offer anyone a free valuation, so now is a good time to have a rummage in your attic.”
“We would also like to see as many people as possible dressed in vintage attire, whether it be from the 30’s, 40’s or in fact anything right up to the 70’s or 80’s.”
“Holding the fair indoors at the racecourse means that we are fully prepared, should the heavens open on Sunday, that the event will still be a roaring success.”
“Last year we had thousands of happy families that attended the event and with vintage, retro and craft items for sale from as little as £1 there were opportunities for everyone to take something special or unique away with them.”
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit