The blue and golds are hoping to dust themselves off from last weekend disappointment and return to winning ways this Saturday in their Yorkshire Premier League fixture away to Norland Sharks.
Beverley are hoping to avenge their 30-16 group stage 40/20 cup defeat last March. Bevelrey did go on to win all of their remaining 40/20 games and reached the final which is staged next month.
However, Beverley ARLC have lost their two opening league fixtures and are keen to kick start their season. Matt Liggins, Jimmy Walker, Matt Newton, Jake Hart-Fisher and Glen Anfield remain injured.
They are also deprived of the services of Ryan Watkin, Bobby Howdle, Steve Connolly and Joe Morley with work commitments.
There is some good news with the return of Jack Howdle, Tom Radley, Jack Humphries and Lee Stevens will provide a timely boost. Kick off is 2.30pm at Sirius Academy.
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit