Beverley Minster was turned green in aid of MacMillan Cancer Support on Tuesday.
Beverley’s most well known land mark rose above the town looking spectacular in its temporary colour of green.
Rev Jeremy Fletcher said;
“Macmillan Cancer Support provides an essential service across the community.”
“We are privileged to be the venue for their annual Carol Concert, and turning the Minster Macmillan Green was an added feature this year which people coming to the concert really valued.”
This was the second time Beverley Minster had changed colour in as many months after it was turned purple back in November.
While only coloured for one night the Minster certainly got a lot of attention from passersby and those attending the event who were confronted by the unusual sight.
- Enjoy Tea and Cake At Beverley Building Society’s Jubilee Tea Party
- Top Ways To Educate Entrepreneurs On How To Start A Business In Today’s Age
- Hundreds Attend Molescroft Beverley Petanque Club Open Day
- Walk And Drink Wine For A Good Cause In Support Of Local Hospice
- Residents Efforts Acknowledged With Molescroft Millennium Award