Beverley RUFC make the short trip to West Yorkshire where they take on potential league winners Morley.
Morley have had a solid start so far this season with two wins from two. Their first league win at home to Wheatley Hills and last week they travelled to Percy Park dispatched them fairly convincingly.
Director of Rugby, Junior Tupai commented: “Morley is always a difficult place to travel even with the strongest side the club has fielded, we still struggled. The supporters are rowdy & they always play well there, especially against us”.
Beverley have yet to cross the white wash this season with the points coming from the boot of captain Phil Duboulay in the form of three penalties.
Tupai continued: “It’s not been a good start so far but we have players coming back into the fold & we’re looking to put together a respectable performance on Saturday. Combinations will improve with time & we understand that”.
Beverley will select from the following: Kris Renwick, Martin Shaw, Andrew Meagher, Craig Hancock, Dave Brant, Lewis Starbuck, Alex McPeake, Rob Vaux, Andy Rowbotham, Phil Duboulay , Jay Marin, Sam Roe, Jake Hart- Fisher, Tom Shires, Luke Hazell, Chris Pape, Rayno De Kock, Jamie Gill, Phil Wood, Alfie Hart- Fisher
- The 5 Most Popular Degrees That Could Help You Boost Desirability To Employers
- World’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm Generates First Power
- Guildhall’s Memory Museum Returns To Beverley East Yorkshire
- Residents Urged To Be Prepared For Possible Flooding – Council On Standby
- Introducing New Evening And Weekend Bus Services In East Riding