Beverley Cricket Club hosted a charity fundraiser in aid of Yorkshire Cancer Research.
The night was organised by Steve Hall along with James and Jane Bunn in association with the ‘This Is Warrior Fitness Group’ run by Iain Morrison.
This Is Warrior who train at Beverley, Costello and East Park and managed to raise over £800 for the charity.
Steve Hall said;
“I would like to give a special thanks to all involved and Beverley Cricket Club for donating the venue and staff for the evening, we had great night and also raised a good amount for charity.”
Around 80 people went to the Norwood Recreation Ground for the event. Members of Beverley Town Cricket Club put on a monster BBQ at an event people clearly enjoyed.
- It’s The Season Of Vintage Clothing At Poorboy Boutique In Flemingate This Christmas
- Beverley Business Owner Calls On East Yorkshire Residents To Buy Local
- Enjoy Late Night Shopping In Beverley And East Yorkshire
- Free Parking In Beverley & East Yorkshire In Run Up To Christmas
- Beverley Beat West Leeds In East Yorkshire To Climb The Table